Tuesday 10 October 2017


I have written earlier also on the wall of my Face Book , Blog , Twitter that "Development" is an on going process and the process of development continues even though the Government Changes , but it is the Masses to judge the pace of Development being carried out by the previous Government's during there tenure in the past and the present performance on the issue of Development being carried out by the present Government . As during my tenure as a Minister and Member of Legislature I had tried my best to bring number of Projects for Jalandhar City in Public interest and even brought ample of Funds for providing basic Civic amenities in various areas of Jalandhar City . It is now for the masses to compare the pace of development with the previous Government and the present Government in Punjab specially on the issue of "Development" .

Manoranjan Kalia 
Former State President Punjab and Former Minister Punjab 
Date11 th Oct 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment