Saturday 6 November 2021



Good Morning to all of my Friends , Have a Nice Day ......MY DREAM MY PASSION "DEVELOPED" JALANDHAR. Since in the Pre- Independence Period Jalandhar Civil Hospital Building was constructed to provide better Health Services to the People of Jalandhar specially Doaba .When I had the charge as a Minister of Health and Family Welfare Portfolio , to provide better Health Services to the people of Jalandhar City , I allocated funds through Punjab Health System Corporation Limited to Jalandhar Civil Hospital to renovate and re-construction of old Building with a new Building . It was my dream project and Passion which was completed in record time . I was , I am and I will always remain committed towards fulfilling my commitments on Development issues in Public Intertest which ever I commit with the Masses .


Manoranjan Kalia
Date 7-11-2021 .

No comments:

Post a Comment