Thursday 5 September 2019



On the Eve of "Teachers Day " , I extend mu gratitude towards all the Teachers who taught me in School as well as in College . I attach a Photograph with Madam Sudesh Dutta JI who used to teach us English during School Days . It has been clicked when my friend Mr Satinder Sanghera came to meet me at my residence in March from United Kingdom and remembered the School Days , We both went to meet Madam Sudesh Dutta Ji at her residence to seek blessings and had lot of talks of School Days remembering the past .
#HardeepSinghPuri#Mediacorner ,#Narenderamodi,#Amitshah#PrimeministerNarenderamodi#PMOOffice,,#Manoranjankalia,#BJP4Punjab,#BJP4India,#BJPPunjab,#Narenderamodi,#Mannkibaat,#MYGov,#Mohanbhagwat,#NewIndia2022,#Infrastructuredevelopment,#Nitingadkari ,#JPNadda ,#HarinderSinghKhalsa , #FitIndiaMovement , #StandupIndia,#StandupIndia,

No comments:

Post a Comment